Our program has been accredited by the Higher Learning Commission since 1985. To maintain accreditation, we meet or exceed rigorous post-secondary school standards. These standards assure a high-quality education across all of our degree programs.
Blessing-Rieman: A Regionally and Nationally Accredited Program
国产偷拍视频Receiving a degree from an accredited program signals to potential employers that you have completed a rigorous education program. We emphasize the skills you need to be successful so you can make valuable contributions as a professional healthcare provider.
What Accreditation Means To You As A Student
Accreditation means we put our students’ needs at the center of everything we do, including:
- Appointing qualified instructors: All of our instructors are master’s prepared. Many also have Ph.D. degrees and are certified in their specialty. Find out more about our faculty and staff.
- Acting with integrity: Across all departments, representatives of Blessing-Rieman follow ethical and responsible practices, including communicating program descriptions, requirements, and tuition and fee information. Find out more about us, including our mission, vision, and values.
- Accepting transfer credits from other accredited institutions: If you have earned credits for required courses from other institutions, we are often able to accept them, so you may not need to retake courses. Find out more about our BSN Transfer Option.
- Assisting you in achieving your career goals: A degree from Blessing-Rieman enables you to gain the skills and knowledge necessary to advance your career. If you are interested in becoming a registered nurse (RN) or other healthcare professional, your preparation includes passing the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX). Learn more about our retention, completion, & NCLEX pass rates.
More Information About Our Higher Learning Commission Accreditation
Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing & Health Sciences as an institution of higher education is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission (HLC). Find out more about the Higher Learning Commission.
You can also verify our accreditation status or ask questions by contacting the Higher Learning Commission at:
Other Nursing and Health Sciences Program Accreditations
国产偷拍视频We maintain voluntary accreditation for each of our academic programs. These accreditations ensure you receive a rigorous education, including more of the knowledge and skills that prospective employers are looking for.
国产偷拍视频Our other program accreditations include:
The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
The baccalaureate degree programs in nursing/master's degree program in nursing at Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing & Health Sciences is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750 Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791.
The Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC)
国产偷拍视频The Associate of Science in Respiratory Care Program, 2016, at Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing and Health Sciences in Quincy, Illinois, holds Provisional Accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (). This status signifies that a program with an Approval of Intent has demonstrated sufficient compliance with the Standards (through submission of an acceptable Provisional Accreditation Self Study Report (PSSR) and any other documentation required by the CoARC, as well as satisfactory completion of an initial on-site visit), to be allowed to admit students. It is recognized as an accredited program by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC), which provides enrolled students who complete the program with eligibility for the Respiratory Care Credentialing Examination(s). The program will remain on Provisional Accreditation until it achieves Continuing Accreditation.
国产偷拍视频You can verify our accreditation status or ask questions by contacting CoARC at:
264 Precision Boulevard
Telford, TN 37690
国产偷拍视频Our program maintains other recognitions that ensure we are offering you the best possible education.
Other program recognitions include:
Approvals from state agencies
Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing & Health Sciences is approved by the:
For more information regarding the IBHE process for new and unresolved complaints, please access their website here:
- (for education assistance benefits to veterans and their dependents)
国产偷拍视频We are fully approved by the Missouri State Board of Nursing:
The College is a SARA approved institution. SARA is the acronym for the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements. This agreement is voluntary whereby institutions, states, and U.S. territories choose to be members of the National Council State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (NC-SARA). The purpose of NC-SARA is to ensure that SARA approved institutions, such as Blessing-Rieman, incorporate national standards for interstate post-secondary distance education courses and programs.
国产偷拍视频SARA approval allows the College to enroll into its online programs and courses any distance education student who resides or is stationed in NC-SARA member states and U.S. territories. Currently, Blessing-Rieman can enroll distance education students from all states and territories except California and the Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI), which are not members of NC-SARA.
For online students, whether living in Illinois or a NC-SARA member state, the Illinois Board of Higher Education (IBHE) has the responsibility and authority to resolve complaints against Illinois institutions, including Blessing-Rieman. The link to the IBHE Complain Process is
Licensure and memberships
国产偷拍视频Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing & Health Sciences maintains membership in the:
- Illinois Council of Deans and Directors of Baccalaureate and Higher Degree Programs in Nursing
- Missouri Association of Administrators of Baccalaureate and Higher Degree Programs in Nursing
Affiliation with Blessing Hospital
国产偷拍视频Blessing Hospital, our primary clinical site and parent organization, is:
- Licensed by the
- Accredited by
Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing and Health Sciences is registered by the Iowa College Student Aid Commission (Iowa College Aid). Registration means we are able to offer our online programs, including our RN to BSN and Master of Science in Nursing, to Iowa residents. Find out more about our nursing and health sciences programs.
Students in Iowa who have a concern or complaint may contact Iowa College Aid by phone at 877-272-4456 or by completing an online student complaint form