Our programs offer clinical experiences that translate into career opportunities. In fact, potential employers often remark on our graduates’ ability to apply high-level clinical reasoning while caring for patients with a range of needs. These skills are uncommon in new graduates and may allow you to secure a job that would typically go to more experienced nurses.
College of Nursing & Health Sciences: Program Highlights
国产偷拍视频Providing the best possible education is at the center of everything we do. Our level of dedication is one reason Blessing-Rieman has been recognized by regional and national accrediting agencies. This recognition means we meet or exceed high standards for excellence in nursing and health sciences education.
国产偷拍视频Highlights of our program include:
- High pass rates on licensure examinations: To become a registered nurse (RN) or healthcare professional, you must pass a licensure examination. Blessing-Rieman students have met or exceeded national pass rates on these exams for years. Learn more about our retention, completion, & board pass rates.
- Small class size: You learn from master’s prepared faculty with a depth of clinical and classroom experience. We also offer low student-teacher ratios. In this smaller setting, we can tailor instruction when possible, so you gain the most out of each class. Meet our faculty and staff.
- Seamless learning experience: Clinical sites include leading-edge health centers, including public schools, health department sites, and Blessing Hospital, the most advanced medical center within a 100-mile radius of the Blessing-Rieman campus. Our long-standing collaborations with these partners give you many opportunities to apply class concepts in clinical settings.
Our Focus on Clinical Experience
An education from Blessing-Rieman goes beyond instilling basic skills. We provide additional clinical experience and educational opportunities so you can approach clinical settings with confidence.
These opportunities include:
- Clinical experience: Your education includes one-on-one instruction from the same faculty members you already know and trust from the classroom. Find out more about clinical experience (clinicals).
- Additional opportunities to master nursing skills: Our Simulation Center is a sophisticated learning environment that enables you to gain clinical experiences while caring for simulated manikins with lifelike features. Find out more about our Simulation Center.
- Internships: Blessing Hospital offers internships in areas such as emergency medicine and obstetrics. These optional learning experiences allow you to make a smooth transition from student to healthcare practitioner.
- Applied projects: You can participate in evidence-based projects that may change the course of care at Blessing Hospital. These projects assist in providing quality improvement efforts based on your observations during clinicals.