国产偷拍视频Blessing-Rieman has been providing quality nursing and health science education for more than 125 years. Our programs are steeped in tradition, yet we also have an eye toward the future. We instill values and critical thinking skills that help our graduates excel in the ever-changing healthcare landscape.
Nursing & Health Sciences Degrees at Blessing-Rieman: Why Choose Us?
Blessing-Rieman has a strong history of giving students the tools they need to be successful. We have a genuine interest in providing you with a good academic experience, which is why we take time to get to know you as a person. Through instruction in small settings and one-on-one support, we provide guidance as you make steady progress toward your degree.
Highlights of our nursing and health sciences programs include:
- Learning from nurse leaders: All faculty members are registered nurses (RNs) with a master’s or Ph.D. degree in nursing or a related field. We also conduct research and present findings at national conferences. Learn more about our faculty and staff.
- Career advancement: Nursing students receive hands-on clinical experience needed to secure a job after graduation. Our Master of Science in Nursing students gain advanced knowledge that prepares them for future roles in nursing education and leadership. Read more program highlights.
- High pass rates on licensure examinations: To become a practicing nurse, you must pass the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX). Our program has met or exceeded national NCLEX pass rates for years. As of 2016, 100 percent of our respiratory care practitioner graduates passed their licensure examinations. Learn more about our retention, completion, & NCLEX pass rates.
Exceptional Nursing, Nurse Leadership, and Health Sciences Programs
All programs at Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing & Health Sciences maintain accreditation from national organizations. This level of recognition demonstrates our commitment to providing a quality education. Find out more about accreditation.
国产偷拍视频Our nursing and health sciences programs include:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN): We offer a four-year degree program for high school graduates and transfer students. We also offer a two-year BSN program for individuals who have a bachelor’s degree in a non-nursing field. Find out more about our Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program options.
- Master of Science in Nursing: We prepare individuals with a BSN for administration or nurse educator roles through our Master of Science in Nursing (online) program.
- Associate of Science in Respiratory Care: We prepare you to become a certified respiratory care practitioner in two years. People in this field provide specialized care to patients with respiratory (breathing) problems. Read more about our Associate of Science in Respiratory Care.
- Associate of Science in Health Information Management: We offer this two year program for those interested in making a difference outside of the clinical floor by processing and analyzing patient data as well as coding for insurance. Read more about our Associate of Science in Health Information Management.
Support Services for Nursing and Health Sciences Students
At Blessing-Rieman, we have a genuine interest in helping you succeed, which is why we offer a range of special services, including:
- Additional help from instructors: All instructors hold office hours to work with you one-on-one outside of class. We help you overcome challenges through mentoring and advising. Learn more about our faculty and staff.
- Tutoring: We offer academic support in any area you may need it, including writing and drug calculations. We can also assist you in working through challenging courses that are part of your degree program. Find out more about our Learning Resource Center.
- Financial aid: Most students at Blessing-Rieman receive some form of financial aid. We help you learn what types of financial aid you may qualify for and how to apply. Find out more about financial aid.
- Library: We offer books and peer-reviewed journal databases that help you meet academic requirements. Our librarians are available to assist on-site and online students. Find out more about our library.