Blessing-Rieman BSN Transfer Option: Why Choose Us?
A BSN from Blessing-Rieman is the first step toward an exciting career as a registered nurse (RN). Our BSN transfer option offers the courses, clinical experience, and support you need to achieve your education goals.
Highlights of our program include:
- Guaranteed clinical experience: At Blessing-Rieman, every student accepted to our program is guaranteed the clinical hours needed to become a highly skilled nurse. You receive more than 700 hours of clinical experience and individual instruction. Read more about clinical experience (clinicals).
- Seamless liberal arts and nursing education experience: We are a unique program, offering a bachelor’s degree jointly conferred by Blessing-Rieman and your choice of one of two accredited liberal arts colleges. We work closely with our partner colleges so you meet all of your general education requirements. Learn more about our partner organizations.
- Emphasis on emerging trends in nursing care: Our faculty members stay current with the latest nursing practices. Your education includes topics such as preventive care and population health. This information helps you make a smooth transition from the classroom to the workplace upon graduation. Find out more about our faculty and staff.
BSN Transfer Option Information
国产偷拍视频This option is open to students who have completed 13 or more credit hours. You may also apply to the BSN transfer option if you are a licensed practical nurse (LPN).
As a transfer student, your nursing education includes:
- General education coursework: In most cases, we are able to accept credit hours completed at other institutions. Our admissions counselors review your transcripts and let you know which additional courses you may need. See a sample class schedule. Liberal arts courses in topics such as writing, science, and math are available through either or . Learn more about our joint partnership arrangements.
- Nursing coursework: Our instructors are all registered nurses (RNs) with a master’s or Ph.D. degree in a related nursing field. You learn about nursing concepts in small classes where we can give you the support you need to be successful. See a sample CSC or QU class schedule.
- Clinical experience: You practice applying course concepts in simulated and real-life clinical settings, such as Blessing Hospital. You also have the opportunity to perform clinical hours in a specialty area, like obstetrics or pediatric care. Find out more about clinical experience (clinicals).
- Admissions Requirements: Learn more about our admissions requirements.
Apply to Our BSN Transfer Option
Our dedicated admissions counselors make it easy to become a transfer student. We are available to tell you more about our programs and answer any questions you may have. Find out more about admissions.
Take the first steps toward applying to our BSN transfer option by submitting:
- An application to the liberal arts partner college of your choice: or
- Official transcripts from any institutions where you have earned credit hours (submitted to one of our partner colleges)
- An application to Blessing-Rieman, either by visiting our or completing a written basic track application
- Financial aid forms: Nine out of 10 Blessing-Rieman students receive some form of financial aid.