RN to BSN Online Option Information
国产偷拍视频As a student in our RN to BSN program, your education includes:
- General education coursework: Courses from your nursing program or associate degree, including writing, science, and math, may be transferred to meet general education requirements. You may need to take additional (support) courses, such as Ethics and Statistics, to prepare for nursing courses. Our admissions counselors review your transcripts and let you know which additional courses you may need.
- Nursing coursework: You can plan your online BSN coursework around your schedule. Classes begin every eight weeks. See a sample degree plan.
- Flexible timelines: We understand you are a busy professional with obligations outside of work and school. Our online degree option accommodates your lifestyle so you can meet your educational goals in 15 months or less. View the RN-BSN program info sheet.
Apply to Our RN to BSN Online Option
Blessing-Rieman’s admissions counselors make it easy to navigate the application process. We are always happy to answer any questions you may have. Find out more about admissions.
Take the first steps toward applying to our online RN to BSN program by submitting:
- A diploma or associate degree in nursing from an approved program
- A copy of your current RN license
- Completion of required general education and support courses as listed in our RN to BSN Information Sheet.
- An application to Blessing-Rieman by visiting our Online Application or completing a written RN to BSN application.
Please have your application, transcripts and RN license submitted two weeks prior to the beginning of the 8-week session you wish to begin.
August 19, 2019
October 14, 2019
January 13, 2020
March 16, 2020
国产偷拍视频 May 26, 2020