MSN Online Program Information
国产偷拍视频This program is open to individuals who have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) from an accredited program as well as an unencumbered, current RN license (a current license in good standing).
As a student in our MSN online program, your education includes:
- Support courses (prerequisites): You will need to complete undergraduate courses in topics such as nurse leadership and education concepts so you will have a foundation for master’s level courses. These courses include Health Assessment, Statistics, and Nursing Research. For more information, view our MSN Information Sheet.
- Nursing leadership and education coursework: You learn advanced nursing concepts, such as Health Promotion and Disease Prevention. In addition, you receive instruction in specific concepts regarding your focus area of nursing administration or education. Your education also includes topics that reflect emerging trends in nursing, such as population health.
- Practicums: This special course of study helps you expand your skills and knowledge on clinical topics that are of interest to you.
- Academic resources: We offer online access to our library’s peer-reviewed journal databases, to assist you in meeting academic requirements. Our librarians are available by phone, email, and video conference to provide additional support whenever necessary. Learn more about our library.
Apply to Our MSN Online Program
Blessing-Rieman’s admissions counselors make it easy to apply to our program. We are available by phone or email to answer any questions you may have. Find out more about admissions.
Take the first steps toward applying to our MSN online program by submitting:
- A copy of your current RN license
- Official transcripts showing completion of required support courses and proof of your BSN degree
- An application to Blessing-Rieman, either by visiting our or completing a written MSN Program application